(877) 456-7632 info@msxgroup.com
Message Boards

Author   Comment  
mbrayton

Reply with quote  #1 
Having issues logging in to the full client from a workstation using windows authentication.  Utilizing basic authentication works successfully (sa login) from client.  Same user window authentication works successfully directly on the server.
Rob.Diaz

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Michelle,

Given the nature of this question, it is likely more complicated than we can address here in the forums.  If you would like to set up an engagement to work through this, please email me at rob.diaz@msxgroup.com and I'll be happy to work with you.

mbrayton

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Rob,

Although, I didn't resolve the connection issues using Windows Authentication for the fat client, there are only 2 users who are members of the finance team that need it, so I set them up with basic authentication.  I was able to successfully install all of the components for the web client....  So, we are well on our way to rolling out a new budget tool.  After much head banging and fruitless searching that is. 
Rob.Diaz

Reply with quote  #4 
Well, I'm glad it is working now.  Let me know if you decide to look into this further or if you have other questions.  MSX Group is here to make Forecaster work for you without all of that head banging or fruitless searching.  As you may already know, not only do we have the former lead developer of Forecaster, but also our entire team was part of the Forecaster development, QA, Support, Training and Implementation staff at Microsoft. There are very few things we haven't seen with Forecaster over the years, so we are confident we can help with just about any Forecaster issue you encounter.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.